Robert Lee began his sworn police officer career in Upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania and currently works as a School Resource Officer for a suburban public high school, since 2015. Robert is trained in school assessments and in 2019 was elected as a school assessor for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Safe Schools. Robert is an instructor for ALICE on lock down drills and procedures.
In addition to his law enforcement experience, Robert holds the following certifications in his area of school safety:
- Basic/Advanced School Resource Officer certification
- ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) certified instructor
- CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
- NRA School Shield - School Vulnerability Assessments
- Crisis Intervention Trainer (CIT)
In 2019, Robert was elected by the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD) as an approved school safety assessor for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, based upon ACT 44 standards for all public schools in Pennsylvania.
Robert Lee - Owner, SRO
Robert holds current Child Abuse, PA State, FBI, and ACT 126 clearances to lawfully enter any public educational school.